If you have suffered from a motor vehicle accident, odds are you have emotional or psychological problems as a result of this car accident.
- Do you now fear driving?
- Do you have nightmares or flashbacks?
- Do you have panic attacks?
- Are you stressed out with your regular life when previously you were fine?
- Do you feel guilty or worried about others who were in the crash with you?
- Is physical pain caused by the accident affecting your marriage or relationship?
- Is your self esteem lowered as a result of your motor vehicle accident?
If you have any of these problems , we can help you resolve them in a timely manner.
Counselling can help you:
- Heal your fear and drive confidently once again.
- Rebuild your self esteem to allow you to go back to normal life.
- Manage stress and help you take control of your life.
- Surpass panic attacks.
- End the flashbacks and the nightmares.
At Tremblay Counselling in Timmins, Ontario, we have assisted countless clients to resolve PTSD and other emotional and psychological traumas that came about as a result of a motor vehicle accident. We can help you too…